Online Reputation Management for DummiesBook - 2012
More important than ever--how to manage your online reputation
In today's social world, managing your online reputation is more critical than ever, whether it's your company brand or yourself as a brand, and one thing is certain: everyone needs a plan. This essential book shows you how to set up a system that works every day, helps forward your brand's online goals, and is able to deal with negative chatter. Covering everyday listening and messaging as well as reputation management for special events or crises, this book walks you through step-by-step instructions and tips that will help you build and maintain a positive online presence.
- Shows you how to create a solid, productive online reputation management system
- Helps you achieve your brand's goals and be ready to deal with negative chatter or crises
- Explains how to set up an online reputation management and response team
- Covers how to identify and incorporate both everyday and crisis SEO keywords
- Explores reputation creation through listening, messages, images, video, and other media
- Helps you handle crises with social media, bloggers, and other influencers, and respond immediately
Online Reputation Management For Dummies gives you the tools you need to maintain the online reputation you want.
Baker & Taylor
Each book covers all the necessary information a beginner needs to know about a particular topic, providing an index for easy reference and using the series' signature set of symbols to clue the reader in to key topics, categorized under such titles as Tip, Remember, Warning!, Technical Stuff and True Story. Original.
Managing your online reputation is more important than ever-- and here's how to do it! This guide helps you create a personalized preparedness system that not only helps you deal with online chatter, but also builds your online reputation.
Presents information on creating a personalized marketing system to build a positive online reputation.